背书条款29条海运提单国际货代提单范本模板案例 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
发布时间： 2020-03-10 16:00:49
"Carrier" means the company stated on the front of this Bill of Lading as being the Carrier and on whose behalf this Bill of Lading has been signed.
"Merchant" includes the shipper, the consignee, the receiver of the Goods, the holder of this Bill of Lading, any person owning or entitled to the Possession of the Goods or this Bill of Lading, any person having a present or future interest in the Goods or any person acting on behalf of any of The above mentioned persons.
"Goods" includes the cargo supplied by the Merchant and includes any Container not supplied by or on behalf of the Carrier.
"Container" Includes any container, trailer, transportable tank, lift van, flat, pallet of any similar article of transport used to consolidate goods.
"Carriage" means the whole of the operations and services undertaken or performed by or on behalf of the Carrier in respect of the Goods.
"Combined Transport" arises where the Carriage called for by this Bill of Lading is not a Port to Port Shipment.
"Port to Port Shipment" arises where the Place of Receipt and the Place of Delivery are not indicated on the front of this Bill of Lading or if both the Place of Receipt and the Place of Delivery indicated are ports and the Bill of Lading does not in the nomination of the Place of Receipt or the Place of Delivery on the front hereof specifies any place port within the area of the port so nominated.
"Charge" includes freight and all expenses and money obligations incurred and payable by the Merchant.
"Shipping Unit" includes freight unit and the term "unit" as used in the Hague Rules and Hague-Visby Rules.
"Person" includes an individual, a partnership, a body, corporation or other entity.
"Stuffed" includes filled, consolidated, packed, loaded or secured.
2. CARRIER's TARIFF
The provisions of the Carrier's applicable Tariff, if any, are incorporated herein, Copies of such provisions are obtainable from the Carrier or his agents upon request or, where applicable, from a government body with whom the Tariff has been filed. In the case of inconsistency between this Bill of Lading and the applicable Tariff, this Bill of Lading shall prevail.
The Merchant warrants that in agreeing to the terms hereof he is or is the agent of and has the authority of the person owning or entitled to the possession of the Goods or any person who has a present or future interest in the Goods.
4. NEGOTIABILITY AND TITLE TO THE GOODS
(1) This Bill of Lading shall be non-negotiable unless made out "to order" in which event it shall be negotiable and shall constitute title to the Goods and the holder shall be entitled to receive or to transfer the Goods herein described.
(2) This Bill of Lading shall be prima facie evidence of the taking in charge by the Carrier of the Goods as herein described. However, proof in the contrary shall not be admissible when this Bill of Lading has been negotiated or transferred for valuable consideration to a third party acting in good faith.
5. CERTAIN RIGHTS AND IMMUNITIES FOR THE CARRIER AND OTHER PERSONS
(1) The Carrier shall be entitled to sub-contract on any terms the whore or any part of the Carriage.
(2) The Merchant undertakes that no claim or allegation shall be made against any person or vessel whatsoever, other than the Carrier, including, but not limited to, the Carrier's servants or agents, any independent contractor and his servants or agents, and all others by whom the whole or any part of the Carriage, whether directly or indirectly, is procured, performed or undertaken, which imposes or attempts to impose upon any such person or vessel any liability whatsoever in connection with the Goods or the Carriage; and if any claim or allegation should nevertheless be made to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Carrier against all consequences thereof. Without prejudice to the foregoing every such person and vessel shall have the benefit of all provisions herein benefiting the Carrier as if such provisions were expressly for his benefit and in entering into this contract the Carrier, to the extent of these provisions, does so not only on his own behalf but also as agent or trustee for such persons and vessels and such persons and vessels shall to this extent be or be deemed to the parties to this contract.
(3) The Merchant shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Carrier against any claim or liability (and any expense arising there from) arising from the Carriage of the Goods insofar as such claim or liability exceeds the Carrier's liability under this Bill of Lading.
(4) The defenses and limits of liability provided for in this Bill of Lading shall apply in any section against the Carrier whether the action be found in contract or in Tort.